Skip to main content


Contact Ms. Gildon for Work Permits being Issued during School Closure
Posted 3/16/20

Work Permits can be issued while Lakewood is closed by contacting Ms. Gildon at  After you get hired, email a copy of your social security card and your completed Work Permit Application (attached) to Ms. Gildon.  Remember that you don't need a Work Permit until after you get hired.  If you have any questions, please email Ms. Gildon at